onsdag 2. juni 2010

Where Is Poland?

Watching some bits of Eurovision again. Got puzzled by one thing: where is the song from Poland? didn't they send any this time?

Oh, I know the answer. They sent too many talents to Norway (and other places) to work on construction sites, that there were no talents left for Eurovision selection. As I go around in my neighborhood,I notice that the summer start must be perfect season for house painting and other improvements in Norway. Everybody seems to do something for his house. And I hear lots of Polish speech around those houses. This is where all the talents are ;)
I wonder also who was building Telenor Arena for hosting Eurovision Show in Oslo. there must be lots of Polish workers making a contribution. So all Europeans must say: thank you, Oslo, for wonderful show. And thank you, Poland for your handy men ;)

P.S. if you try to guess if i am Polish - no, i am not ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar